Sustainable performance requires a strong interconnection between Business Strategy, Leadership, Organization and Culture.
This is where SHIKAR GROUP contributes to your success. Our leadership consulting services facilitate effective and efficient strategy execution by focusing
on the relevant organizational preconditions.
Today‘s leaders need to learn faster, perform better, collaborate more and demonstrate more versatility in business environments that are increasingly complex. Unlocking those capabilities requires an adequate assessment process as a first step that reflects the specific capabilities and leadership qualities of your management.
We use a combination of assessing competencies, leadership style, cultural fit and decision patterns in order to deliver a valid basis for making the right leadership development decisions.
Our Business Coaching approach focuses on unlocking the executive’s potential to maximize one’s performance and more precisely one’s managerial skills and capabilities.
The essence of our coaching process is about enabling individuals and teams to analyze their situation, reflect on it, and transform their learning into success oriented actions; it is about producing business impact and building leadership capacity.
Benefits of Business Coaching:
- To support senior managers to cope with new, challenging and changing situations
- To prepare a senior manager for the next move in his/her career
- To improve performance of senior manager/executives
- Fill the leadership pipeline by developing highly effective executives
Focus is on building high performance and effective organizations. Clarity of roles, responsibilities and expectations are crucial to achieve the desired collaboration, performance and business strategy.
In a pragmatic way and through cross-functional discussions, we help executives and their teams to
- Establish clarity about the strategic goals of the organization
- Analyze how work is done within the organization
- Facilitate discussions and get consensus about ‘who is to do what, with whom and when’
- Define roles and responsibilities
Facilitation is the key to ensuring people understand the change, participate successfully to create the desired future and accept that the real change requires changes in their own thoughts, attitudes and behaviors.
- Visioning Session with senior leaders to identify the source of the change, the potential impact on people in the organization and create a sense of urgency
- Clarification Sessions – facilitating small group sessions to ensure people understand the nature of the change and of gaining their buy-in
- Project Planning Sessions – sessions designed to build the project structure; developing project plans to ensure tasks are completed on-time and to standard
- Change Management Sessions – make sure that change happens. From stakeholder analysis to coaching and monitoring results, our structured processes ensure that the project plan is executed successfully
Highly successful companies have capitalized on the power of a unique corporate culture. Today, many efforts to improve organizational performance fail because the fundamental culture of the organization remains the same. Executives shape a company by way of their values, their behavior and communication. An executive who is guided by values brings the company's strategy in line with a leadership strategy and corporate culture that is based on values.
SHIKAR GROUP helps you and your executives to develop a reputation, both internally and externally, that is not influenced solely by your products and services, but which will also be enhanced by the way you deal with your clients and employees. A specially developed method for analyzing organizational culture is the starting and end point of a comprehensive cultural change.
Imagine a company that is admired for its efficiency based on its cutting edge processes and its strongly interlocked structures. Routines are performed without friction and everybody feels comfortable with that. Until one day the market demands for more flexibility, innovation, and a healthy portion of “constructive chaos” here and there. The same could happen vice versa. But how do you get an organization to adapt culturally to a changing environment and still feeling comfortable in changing its underlying values, behaviors and routines?
Our competence in this context is to support our clients in becoming the catalyst for cultural alignment by setting the right impulses at the right time.