1. Controller Responsible authority in accordance with the DSGVO and BDSG is the SHIKAR GROUP (in the following: “SHIKAR GROUP”, “our company”, “controller authority”, “we”, “us”, “our”), WestendCarrée, Grueneburgweg 16-18, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, represented by the managing directors: Monika Hess Mark Strasser Rita Aerts (SHIKAR GROUP NV)
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer Our company’s data protection officer is Mrs. Meral Akcakoca. Our clients and candidates may contact her in accordance to Article 38 (4) in the DSGVO data protection issues, questions regarding the collection, processing or use of their personal data and information, correction, blocking, revocation of deletion of data and revocation of consent Forms. You can reach the data protection officer under the following contact details:
SHIKAR GROUP Deutschland GmbH Data Protection Officer WestendCarrée Grueneburgweg 16-18 60322 Frankfurt am Main E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Scope, purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data The most important information on typical data processing has been compiled below, broken down into groups of affected persons. For certain types of data processing which only concern specific groups, the information requirements are fulfilled separately. 3.1. Website visitors 3.2. Potential candidates 3.3. Candidates 3.4. Service providers, business partners and their employees 3.5. Business contacts and communication partners
3.1 Website visitors 3.1.1 Server log data The provider of the SHIKAR GROUP website automatically collects and stores information in “server log files” which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: Browser type and browser version Used operating system Referrer URL Host name of accessing computer Time of the server request IP address After completing the communication process, the IP address is anonymized. The anonymized data is evaluated for statistical purpose. The legal basis for this temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. There is no merger of this data with other data sources.
3.2 Potential candidates SHIKAR GROUP collects and processes name, title, position, employer and business contact data (business candidate) from potential candidates. SHIKAR GROUP collects and processes data obtained from the following publicly accessible sources: public business websites, services such as LinkedIn, Xing or other business press of publications. Your data are processed for propose of providing executive search and recruitment services to potential employers. The legal basis for the processing activity is the legitimate interest to provide such services of our company. Article 6 point (f) GDPR. No retention period has been defined for your data. It is deleted upon your request. A transfer to recipients outside the EU and the European Economic Area without the express consent of the parties does not take place.
3.3 Candidates SHIKAR GROUP may process personal data like name, private and business contact details, résumé (including date of birth, place of birth and nationality), skills, qualifications, testimonials, certifications, records of interviews, and assessments, personal interests, hobbies, marital status and background information like identity verification, education and employment history, criminal, civil and administrative judgements, financial and credit checks or any details you choose to share with us. Your data may be collected from you, from publicly accessible sources like websites (e.g. company or private websites, LinkedIn and third parties that you or your testimonials have named as potential references. Your data are processed for the purpose of providing you with employment opportunities and job or career related information as well as providing executive search services to potential employees. The legal basis for processing activity is your consent (Article 6 (1) point (a) GDPR) and as far as only your business card details or data collected from public available sources we processed for our legitimate interest to provide such services (Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR). You are not obligated to agree and can withdraw a declared consent at any time with effect for the future. The contact person for users of this rights is the data protection officer named above. The data retention period is deleted five calendar years from the last completion of the client engagement or documented contact with you, whichever is later. A transfer to recipients outside the EU and the European Economic Area without a consent of the parties does not take place. You are not obliged to provide personal data. Without your personal data we will not be able to provide you with employment opportunities.
3.4 Service providers, business partners and their employees SHIKAR GROUP processes personal data of service providers, business partners and their employees for the purpose of preparation and performance of the contractual relationship as well as for the fulfillment of legal requirements. No change in these purposes is planned. The legal basis for processing is in case of contracts with natural persons Article 6 (1) point (b) GDPR. In case of contracts with legal entities, Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR (legitimate interest, especially communication with contact persons relevant to the contact) as well as Article 6 (1) point (c) GDPR (legal obligations in particular tax and commercial provisions). In checking asserting of rejection claims, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR (legitimate interest, namely asserting or defending claims. Recipients of data may include banks for processing of payments. Also public authorities and offices may be recipients of data within the scope of their duties, insofar as SHIKAR GROUP is obliged or entitled to transfer data. In addition, in specific cases data may be transmitted to collection service providers, lawyers and courts. SHIKAR GROUP also uses processors by means of service agreements to perform services in particular to provide, maintain and support IT Systems. All contractual data relevant for accounting are stored for 10 calendar years in retention periods under tax and commercial law. Inquiries and communication data are automatically deleted after 10 calendar years. Processing of the contact data from service providers and business partners is necessary in order to perform the contract of order. If the data are not provided, the contract cannot be established or carried out. The provision of data is required for prospective service providers, business partners and their employees. The communication is not possible without the data.
3.5 Business contacts and communication partners SHIKAR GROUP processes data from prospective business partners and communication partners for the purpose of communication with the data subjects. The legal basis for processing data from prospective business contacts and communication partners is Article 6 (1) point (f) GDPR (legitimate interest specifically communication with prospective business contacts and communication partners). SHIKAR GROUP uses processors by means of service agreements to perform services in particular to provide maintain and support IT systems. Inquiries and communication data are automatically deleted after ten years. The provision of data is required for prospective business partners and communication partners. The communication is not possible without the data.
4. Recipient of personal data Your personal data will only be transferred in cases where it is necessary for the purpose of processing your application or the purposes and services of SHIKAR GROUP mentioned above, when you have previously consented to such disclosure. The recipients of data are exclusively customers of SHIKAR GROUP in an active business relationship.
5. Transmission to a third country or international organization The transfer of your personal data to a third country or an international organization in accordance with Article 44, GDPR does not take place. Only in cases in which this should be necessary for the purpose of processing your application or the purposes and services of the SHIKAR GROUP described above when you have expressly consented to such disclosure beforehand.
6. Personal data of children Our website and our services are not intended for use by minors. The SHIKAR GROUP does not collect personal data from minors. A parent or guardian of a child may contact the data protection officer of SHIKAR GROUP if they believe that a child has provided personal data to the responsible body. We will delete this personal data immediately in accordance with the GDPR and applicable law.
7. Your rights The GDPR applies to processing your data by SHIKAR GROUP, in particular if you are located in the European Union, you have the following rights:
7.1 Rights of data subjects to information, correction, deletion, transferability of data and restrictions of these rights According to Article 15 GDPR you have the right to request access to your personal data processed by SHIKAR GROUP. In accordance to the right 16 GDPR you have in cases in which incorrect data is processed by SHIKAR GROUP the right to request rectification of your personal data and the right to erasure of your personal data (Article 17 GDPR). In accordance to Article 18 GDPR you have also the right to request access to your personal data processed by SHIKAR GROUP. In accordance to Article 18 GDPR you have the right to request restriction of processing your personal data at any time. SHIKAR GROUP will inform the recipients of your personal data about the exercise of one of the aforementioned rights (Article 19 GDPR). In accordance to Article 20 GDPR you have the right to data portability. You also have the right according to Article 34 GDPR, to be notified in case of any infringement of your personal data protection. The above mentioned rights may be limited by Article 23 GDPR. Your contact person for the use of these rights is the company data protection officer.
7.2 Revocation of consent at any time in accordance with Article 21 GDPR In accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR you have the right to object the processing of your personal data or to withdraw your consent. Your contradiction is any time possible and should be addressed to the company data protection officer. SHIKAR GROUP Deutschland GmbH Data Protection Officer WestendCarrée Gueneburgweg 16-18 60322 Frankfurt am Main E-Mail: email@example.com
7.3 Right to complain to a Supervisory Authority According to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to appeal regarding our implementation and compliance with these legal provisions. You can assert this right of complaint to the responsible supervisory authority at any time if, as the data subject, you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR and the BDSG. In this regard, you can contact the following supervisory authority: The Hessian Data Protection Officer Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1 PO Box 3163 65021 Wiesbaden Phone: (6011) 1408-0 Fax: (0611) 1408-611 Poststelle@datenschutz.hessen.de